Thursday, January 22, 2009

So. . .Who is this Person You're Marrying?

Many of you may know one of us. Perhaps some of you know both of us - either way we may as well introduce ourselves to those of you that don't know the other half and reintroduce ourselves to those who do.

About the Guy in the Suit


5-year-old Alan, Lands End
Bailey Island, Maine
Hello there, folks! My name is Alan Tupper, and I'm the lucky guy who is engaged to Carrie. Here's a little bit about myself. I'm from the small coastal town of Harpswell, Maine, where the summers are foggy and the winters require therapy. My parents are Christopher and Helen Tupper, and I have one younger sister, Emily, currently finishing up at the University of Maine Orono. I'm a animator and artist by trade, but my interests go all over the place and include music, robots, space, politics, fuzzy animals, and experimental cooking.
I look forward to getting to meet all of you who I haven't met yet, and for those I have met, I apologize humbly in advance should I forget you name.
-Alan






About the Chick in White
5-year-old Carrie,
Emerald Isle Beach North Carolina

Hi! My name is Carrie Whittier and I'm the lucky chick who somehow landed the awesome guy, Alan. Don't ask me how I managed it, because I'm still not sure. I was born in England to my mom Ann, and my dad, Steve. Eventually I moved to and lived all over North Carolina. I was raised by my mother and my grandmother, Wonnie. Mom remarried to my step dad , Patrick. I have six step siblings, (oldest to youngest) Brea, Sarah, Zack, Londyn, Jacob, and Mitchell. I'm also an animator and artist. I have a ton of interests including folklore, ancient & world cultures, reading, politics, crafts, baking, music & animal behavior. I'm really eager to get to know those of you I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet! For those of you I do know, love to all of you.
- Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment